EHNAC accreditation affirms leadership status.
Companies that have successfully completed the EHNAC accreditation program are recognized as industry leaders—setting the standards for high-quality transaction processing. Achieving EHNAC accreditation assures the industry that your organization:
- Processes administrative healthcare transactions quickly, accurately and reliably;
- Meets or exceeds HIPAA privacy and security requirements;
- Complies with the highest quality standards in their administrative healthcare transaction services; and
- Meets state regulations in Maryland and New Jersey concerning use of nationally accredited entities contracted by payers for processing electronic healthcare transactions, including both administrative and clinical transactions.
For many organizations, EHNAC accreditation may also be used as an alternative to SAS70 compliance.
Accreditation that benefits every-size organization
Regardless of your organization size, EHNAC accreditation delivers business benefits through a disciplined process that provides comprehensive and objective business evaluation. Benefits of the accreditation process include:
- Drives the use of best practices by evaluating its business performance against measurable industry criteria
- Facilitates business discipline, organization and planning through self-assessment
- Formalizes and improves business processes, tailored to the EHNAC accreditation candidate’s specific business environment
- Improves the quality of products and services
- Provides training tools for employees
- Identifies security and business risk exposures and reduces liability
- Provides a competitive advantage
Accreditation Process details
The EHNAC accreditation process can vary depending on multiple factors. We have made every effort to outline all necessary information throughout our website to answer any question you may have about the process. The following links provide additional accreditation process details: